Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

First Watch: Bloodstained Heart - Darren Hayes


 The music video for Darren Hayes new single, Bloodstained Heart, is here! 

 Shot in the UK and directed by Chris Cottam, Darren has described the track as the story of a beautiful friendship:

 "The song means so much to me because I wrote it about a time in my life when someone close to me was going through a horrible time and I wished more than anything that I could step in and take the bullet for them. We´ve all experienced that helpless feeling of standing by idly while someone you love is suffering - and wished you could absorb the impact for them. It´s about those situations in life where, maybe you feel you are losing the battle, but you´ll never lose your dignity."

Click on the video above to watch! 

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment