Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

First Watch: Love on Top - Beyoncé


 Since the very first time we heard this track, we knew it was definitely single material.

 Beyoncé has finally unveiled the music video for Love on Top, one of the standout songs from her latest album, 4.

 Knowles herself has described what she wanted to accomplish with the video:

“I have worked very hard on this video, this song is special to me and I had an idea for the video based on some of my favorite male groups. I remember seeing videos from New Edition, The Jackson 5 and the Temptations, bands I love for their beautiful harmonies, and precise choreography and I always wanted to make a video and be part of a boy group myself. It was so much fun. I put my heart and soul into “Love On Top” and I hope you love it.”

Click on the video below to watch!


What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment