Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher Split


 After six years of marriage, Demi Moore has filed for divorce from husband Ashton Kutcher.

 The actress has issued a statement confirming her decision to end their relationship:

 "It is with great sadness and a heavy heart that I have decided to end my six-year marriage to Ashton. As a woman, a mother and a wife there are certain values and vows that I hold sacred, and it is in this spirit that I have chosen to move forward with my life. This is a trying time for me and my family, and so I would ask for the same compassion and privacy that you would give to anyone going through a similar situation."

 Kutcher on the other hand, took his Twitter to address the situation:

"I will forever cherish the time I spent with Demi. Marriage is one of the most difficult things in the world and unfortunately sometimes they fail."

 Just recently, the now former couple was said to have been going through some tough times after reports surfaced about Kutcher having an affair with  22-year-old Sara Leal on his sixth wedding anniversary with Moore in September.

 Are you sad to see another Hollywood couple bite the dust? Sound off in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment