Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Neil Patrick Harris Appears In "Out" Magazine


 Neil Patrick Harris appears on the cover of the Love issue of "Out" magazine with his boyfriend David Burtka.

 In the piece, the couple speaks openly of their relationship and how they see each other.

 Harris describes Burtka by saying:

 "There's something kinetic about him and his being. He's classically sexy, yet he's very much a boy in his energy. It's a great dynamic."

 He continues: "I'm not the biggest fan of the word 'partner': It either means that we run a business together or we're cowboys. Boyfriend' seems fleeting, like maybe we met two weeks ago. I've been saying 'better half' for as long as I've been able to. I think it's a little self-deprecating and clearly defines that we're in a relationship, but it would be nice to say 'my husband."


David Burtka on the other hand writes:

"Without him, I can't breathe. The biggest thing is that he makes me laugh, but he's also smart. He can do everything. I'm not kidding; I think he's half robot. He makes me a little more grounded, and I bring out the wild side in him."

However, Harris is quick to point out that perfection is not always present in their relationship:

"Sometimes I'm deeply in love with David and head-over-heels, and sometimes I question whether it's going to work out and is meant to be."

Do you think they make a good couple? Sound off in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment