Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Rihanna Comments on Chris Brown Collaboration


 Rihanna spoke to Ryan Seacrest about her recent collaboration on two songs with ex-boyfriend Chris Brown.


 As you already know, Brown brutally attacked Rihanna on 2009 and rumors keep swirling around that the couple might be seeing each other again.


 Here´s what Rihanna had to say about it:

“The first song that came about was ‘Birthday Cake.’ I mean we ended up recording them at the same time and executing them together, but I reached out to him about doing ‘Birthday Cake’ because that’s the only person that really–it made sense to do the record. Just as a musician despite everything else that was going to be the person. You know I thought about rappers, and I’ve done that so many times, and the hottest R&B artist out right now is Chris Brown.

 So I wanted him on the track, and then in turn he was like ‘Why don’t you do the remix to my track?’ and it was a trade off. We did two records. One for my fans. One for his fans, and that way our fans can come together. There shouldn’t be a divide. You know? It’s music, and it’s innocent.”

You can listen to that part of the interview by clicking below!




 What do you guys think? Is Rihanna being too forgiving?

No comments:

Post a Comment