Pages

Monday, April 6, 2015

Madonna on the cover of Cosmopolitan´s 50th Anniversary Issue




Madonna graces the cover of Cosmopolitan´s 50th Anniversary Issue and she looks as fierce as ever! The queen of pop has been on heavy promotion for the release of her latest album, Rebel Heart. The 56 year old entertainer was photographed by Ellen von Unwerth back in December and spoke with the magazine about issues such as ageism, her career and internet haters.

Here are some excerpts on her views about ageism:

“Don’t be fooled, not much has changed – certainly not for women. We still live in a very sexist society that wants to limit people. Since I started, I’ve had people giving me a hard time because they didn’t think you could be sexual or have sexuality or sensuality in your work and be intelligent at the same time. For me, the fight has never ended.”



On her collaboration with Kanye West:

 "It's a little bit of a bullfight, but we take turns. He knows that he's walking into a room with a person with a strong point of view, and I do too. I listen to what he has to say, take it in, and he listens to what I say and takes it in. We didn't agree on everything, but he has good ideas."

 For more of Madonna's exclusive interview with Cosmopolitan, pick up the new issue available on newsstands April 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment