Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

First Watch: Black Out The Sun - Darren Hayes



 Darren Hayes has debuted the music video for, Black Out The Sun, the second single of his upcoming studio album.

 Darren explained the meaning and inspiration behind his new track:

 "Black Out The Sun is a song about not wanting to be in a world without love.  The idea that you could simply switch the sun off and the ground would turn to poison because all the things that made it beautiful were really in the reflection of the eyes of the person you've lost.  I had this idea to show my demons depicted almost like human crows -  jackals stalking my every step, waiting for me to lose hope and give up.  But I never would".

 Click above to watch the music video!

  Do you enjoy Darren´s new single?

No comments:

Post a Comment