Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Michelle Branch Previews New Album


  Michelle Branch is getting closer to releasing, West Coast Time, her first solo album in 8 years (she previously collaborated as one half of country duo The Wreckers) and she feels very comfortable with this return to her pop roots.

 Branch explains how her songwriting has changed over the years:

 "When I made my first record, a lot of the songs on that album were written when I was still fairly young. I didn't really have a concept of what certain experiences were… I would exaggerate kind of my own accounts. I think just having lived life now -- it's 10 years later, I'm a wife and a mother -- [my songwriting] has changed dramatically."

  Click below to watch Michelle explaining the recording process in her own words and listen to a snippet of a brand new track!



No comments:

Post a Comment