Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Will Hilarie Burton and Chad Michael Murray return to "One Tree Hill"?



According to show creator, Mark Schwann, it is definitely something he would really like to see happen. He told Zap2it that "Brooke's wedding would be a really organic, kind of poignant way to bring Peyton and Lucas back. It's my hope that we'll see them at the wedding. I'm a fan of that."


Not only is Schwann keen for it to happen, but show star Sophia Bush agrees that it would make all the sense in the world considering this might be Tree Hill's swang song. She says, "As we're winding down and figuring out how to end something that's meant so much to so many people, for me, a lot comes down to the friendship between Brooke and Peyton. I'd like to see it again. I love working with Hilarie."


No word yet on what Chad Michael Murray thinks about this reunion, but what does Hilarie Burton have to say? "I'll be perfectly honest with you. I haven't been asked," she says. "But if they wanted me, I love Wilmington and I love 'One Tree Hill.' I always will. The ball's not in my court." Burton assures that " 'One Tree Hill' gave me my start, and I'm very grateful for the years that I had there and the relationships that I formed there. It's six years with a small group of people. I love seeing them. Going there is always going home."

Are you reading this Mark Schwann? Please, make it happen! It would be amazing to see all these characters who fans have followed for eight years, reunited together again one last time before the show ends. What do you think? Are you looking forward to the return of familiar faces to Tree Hill? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment