Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Adele unveils new album details



  Grammy-winning singer/songwriter Adele has revealed the date and title of her new album. January 24 is when her sophomore record, "21", will be released for the world to discover. "It's different from 19 - it's about the same things but in a different light," she explained. "I deal with things differently now. I'm more patient, more honest, more forgiving and more aware of my own flaws, habits and principles - something that comes with age I think.

 Adele also adressed the title similarities with her previous musical effort: "So fittingly this record is called 21. The whole reason I called my first album 19 was about cataloging what happened to me then and who I was then - like a photo album you see the progression and changes in a person throughout the years."

  As far as colaborations go, the album has been produced by Red Hot Chilli Peppers collaborator Rick Rubin in Malibu,California and Florence and the Machine cohort Paul Epworth in Kensal Rise, London. The first single will be called 'Rolling In The Deep' and has been described by Adele as "a dark bluesy gospel disco tune".

  I'm really anticipating this new album from Adele, her previous work was definitely one of the strongest debut records for a new artist in recent years, earning her Grammy Awards for Best New Artist and Best Female Pop Vocal Performance in 2009. She is incredibly talented and has found her own style.

  Are you impatient for the return of Adele? Hit the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment