Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Hollywood veterans strike a pose for V Magazine


 Three legendary Hollywood veterans appear on three different covers for V's Magazine “Who Cares about Age Issue” and they look fierce! Faces like Sigourney Weaver, Jane Fonda or Susan Sarandon have shared their thoughts on how is life in Hollywood when you are a woman of a certain age:

Susan Sarandon (64): “I wouldn't want to be 20 now. I know so much more, and I'm much more comfortable in my skin, saggy as it is.When I hear young girls complaining about superficial things ... You're at the peak of your physical beauty right now! Just enjoy it and stop worrying about your thighs being too big."


Jane Fonda (72): “There’s fabulous things about being older. The older people get, the less scared they are. All the studies show you’re not as anxious. People have less hostility, they have less negative emotions. I love being productive, I'm never bored. I'm always coming up with new things, whether it's making a DVD or a book, or making movies. I always want to exteriorize what's going on inside of me."


Sigourney Weaver (61): “I never worry when they say ‘there are no roles’ or whatever. As long as people are telling stories, there will be great roles for all shapes, sizes, and sexes. You just keep moving and things come.”


These are truly talented magnificent women who have aged gracefully and have managed to stay relevant to this day. V Magazine's "Who Cares About Age" issue is out now!

No comments:

Post a Comment