Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Walking Dead graces the cover of EW



 The AMC hit series, The Walking Dead, becomes more and more successful with every passing every week and now it graces the latest cover of Entertainment Weekly which calls it "The Best New Show on TV". 

 Actor Andrew Lincoln talks about how he landed the role: “[After auditioning] I got an e-mail outlining the project … It said The Walking Dead. Terrific title … and then it said ‘Zombie survival horror.’ I think I actually did a literal double take. I was like, ‘Really?!’ I was a bit reticent. It was only the next day, when they sent me this top secret script, that it really dawned on me what the show had a chance to do, and I got very excited."

Are you guys digging this new show? Let me know in the comments!

1 comment: