Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Britney Spears is a 'Femme Fatale'


 Britney Spears has finally revealed the title and cover art for her seventh studio album, Femme Fatale.

 The Hold It Against Me singer shared the announcement with her fans over Twitter, along with a personal message thanking them for their support over the years: “This album is for you, my fans, who have always supported me and have stuck by me every step of the way! I love you all!”

 The pop princess also shared some lyrics of one of her upcoming new songs: “Sexy and strong, dangerous yet mysterious, cool yet confident!”
 Thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. Dannyboy_Popfan: Should be a good album. Thanks for sharing :) - I like the artwork - an improvement over 'Blackout' that is for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the artwork looks great and the first single really gives me faith that this will be a great album. Britney seems to be in good hands again. Thanks 4 ur comment Dannyboy_Popfan :)

    ReplyDelete