Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ed Westwick Ready To Move On From 'Gossip Girl'



 Ed Westwick has recently stated his lack of enthusiasm towards playing Chuck Bass on the CW show Gossip Girl. The actor who has been on the show for 4 years now, allegedly told  Tatler that he lacks the connection he once had with the character.

"It's all about the work, you know, the feeling you get when you connect to the work." he said. "And that's what I had with Chuck Bass in the beginning - I was fascinated by him. But now, to be completely honest, I'm ready to do something else. Really ready to do something else."

 We can´t blame him, the show has pretty much gone downhill after the second season. What do you say? Would you still watch Gossip Girl if Ed Westwick decides to leave?

1 comment:

  1. No, I won't watch it...one of the reasons that I'm still watching the serie is because of him!! As you said the serie was well good until the second season.

    ReplyDelete