Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Original Wonder Woman Actress Praises New Pilot



 Lynda Carter, popular for starring as Wonder Woman in the 1970s TV show, has stated that she fully supports David E. Kelley´s new pilot starring Adrianne Palicki.

 Carter spoke to the Baltimore Sun about the new incarnation of the series: "I think it is an amazing role to play. I know [Adrianne] is going to be really nervous about it, just because you would be. But I have a lot of confidence in David Kelley and what he's going to come up with. David Kelley's so talented, and that's really where it needs to be, is in the writing,"

 She added: "I spoke with David yesterday, and he's really, really excited about it. The story needs to be retold, it needs to have a fresh look at it. It affected a lot of people. I think it's time; I think it's important to have it out there again."

 What do you guys think? Is the world ready for a new Wonder Woman? Maybe Lynda Carter should make a cameo appearance if the show gets produced!

 Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment