Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

Britney Spears confirms release date for new album


 Today Britney Spears celebrates her 29th birthday and, as a gift to her fans for their loyalty, she has confirmed via twitter the release date of her forthcoming album.

 She posted: "Just wanted to thank all of you for the amazing birthday wishes you guys have been sending all day. My fans mean the world to me & waking up to all of your wishes really made me smile, so here's something that I hope will make you smile...

 "I'm almost done with my new album and it will be coming out this March. I AM IN L-O-V-E WITH IT! Ok, off on a romantic weekend with Jason [Trawick] for my birthday (sic)."

For this new record, Britney has collaborated with popular producers such as Dr. Luke or Max Martin.

 Spears also took time to address the rumours that she was hit by her boyfriend and added: "PS - Star Magazine, Radar Online, Jason Alexander and the rest of you liars, Ya'll can kiss my lily white southern Louisiana ass!"

 So, there you have it. With both Gaga and Spears releasing new albums, 2011 is gearing up to be a very interesting year for pop music! Are you impatient to listen to Britney's new material?

2 comments:

  1. Te voy a decir una cosa guapito (y en español) no todos tienen 30 años y mi Britney todavia sigue siendo una veinteañera porque cumplió 29 años!!! jajajaja que es de 1981!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops...tienes razón.¡Corregido! jeje ;)

    ReplyDelete