Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Reese Witherspoon: 'I'm not interested in superhero movies'


 After a two year hiatus, Reese Witherspoon has returned to the big screen and graces the magazine cover of Entertainment Weekly magazine. The actress who stars opposite Jack Nicholson, Paul Rudd and Owen Wilson in the upcoming romantic comedy How Do You Know, explained that the lack of interesting roles motivated her to take a break from the camera for a while.

“There are a lot of really, really, really big movies about robots and things — and there’s not a part for a 34-year-old woman in a robot movie. I've never done the superhero movie. That doesn't interest me too much.”

 In the meantime, Reese has kept herself busy by raising her two kids, 11-year-old Ava and 7-year-old Deacon, whom she co-parents with ex-husband, Ryan Phillipe: "I also have kids, so when I'm not working, it's not like I'm sitting around doing nothing. I'm taking care of two kids who are rapidly growing up in some bizarre time warp. I mean, somehow I now have an 11-year-old."

 When talking about her past relationships, Witherspoon choses not to focus on the negative: “I have one of those incredible memories where I just erase painful things….I truly believe you never lose in a relationship. You’ve always gained something.”

  Click on the video below to watch the trailer for Reese's latest movie, How Do You Know, which is released in the US on December 17. Will you be checking it out?



1 comment:

  1. I think she's a very sensible woman, she normally makes ok choices, but I think she would actually do some good in a super hero kind of movie.

    ReplyDelete