Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Lea Michele: ' I'm not ready to go solo yet'


 Lea Michele recently stated her thoughts on a career apart from Glee, and explained how she is still not ready to go on a solo project just yet. Instead, she prefers to focus on her acting for now. 

She explained to Us Weekly: "I think a solo CD is definitely in my future, but that is a really big commitment. Rachel's my baby, and making an album would be like taking care of another baby. And I'm not really ready to have another kid yet!"

 Michele also talked about what she likes to do on her spare time when she's not working on the show: "I love to come home, sack out on the couch and watch TV. Anything on Bravo is my favourite."

 Do you believe Lea's decision to wait before releasing a solo record is the right career move? Hit the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment