Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Bruno Mars eyes Alicia Keys collaboration


 Bruno Mars was recently asked what artists he would like to collaborate with in the future and the singer admitted to feeling an admiration for Alicia Keys.

During an interview with Kiss FM, the Grenade singer said: "I always say I wanna work with Alicia Keys. I'm in awe of her. I'm a big fan of her: how she carries herself, her great music and her artistry."

  Mars wasn´t going to limit himself at one particular musical genre, so he mentioned a varied list of artists as well whom he wishes to do music with. He explained: "I'd love to get in with Jack White, of course Kanye West, and Kings Of Leon - that would be fun! I'm a big fan of the UK's Jessie J and The Saturdays too."

 The singer definitely started 2011 on a high note with seven Grammy Award nominations, scoring his second number one hit single, and was named the best songwriter of 2010 by Musicweek. Just recently, it has been confirmed that Mars will perform live at the upcoming 53rd annual Grammy Awards.

 I´m sure he won´t have any problems convincing any of those artists to work with him anytime soon! Who would you rather see Bruno work with on a future release?

4 comments: