Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Chris Hemsworth: 'Whedon´s script for Avengers is huge'



 Actor Chris Hemsworth has recently spoken to MTV News about the highly anticipated Avengers movie which has been penned by Joss Whedon (who will also direct), and has revealed that the script is "huge".

 Hemsworth, who plays Thor, expressed his excitement after reading the screeenplay which features many of the Marvel comic book superheroes: "Everything about the story and the comic books is huge. You have these huge, big superheroes and huge, big egos crammed into one small space.

He explained: "Reading the script, it was massive. Everything about it was like, 'Oh my god.' I said to Joss [Whedon, the director], I said, 'I don't know how you're going to shoot this thing [laughs], but I'm excited to be onboard and let's give it a go'."

 Hemsworth, whose own film about Thor opens in cinemas on May 6, also spoke about the rumours that actor Jeremy Renner, who plays Hawkeye in The Avengers, will make a cameo appearance in Thor.

 "I don't know if he's in Thor. I haven't seen the cut yet, and he wasn't on set when I was there, but he may be in the final one," Hemsworth declared. "He's certainly in The Avengers. I had a chat with him at Comic-Con and he's as excited as the rest of us." 

  Considering how good and unpredictable Whedon`s scripts are, I´m definitely counting the days for the Avengers in 2012. In the meantime, what other superhero movies are you anxious about?

No comments:

Post a Comment