Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Susan Sarandon: 'I Would Have Appeared On Glee'



 Susan Sarandon has stated that, contrary to reports that suggested otherwise, she was not contacted to appear on Glee´s tribute episode to The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

 The actress, who played Janet in the original film, said to Eonline: "What I saw I thought was so fabulous. I thought it was so moving. They [people] kept asking if I was going to be on the episode, but nobody spoke to me about doing anything on the show."

 Rumours are swirling around that Glee creator Ryan Murphy may be contemplating the idea of remaking the 70´s cult musical, but Sarandon believes it should be very different from the original project.

"If they did it completely different in like 3D or something, because you cannot do it anywhere near the way it was at that time with those people." Sarandon explained.

 It is a shame that she did not receive a call to participate on Rocky Horror´s tribute. Maybe Ryan Murphy could call her for a cameo in a future episode?

No comments:

Post a Comment