Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

More music in Gwyneth Paltrow's future


 After her recently successful musical ventures on her latest movie Country Strong and her guest spot on Glee, actress Gwyneth Paltrow has hinted her desire to pursue more musical projects in the future.

 "I think there definitely will be singing in my future," she said. "I know that I won't stop singing and playing guitar."

 She explained: "It may just be to my kids in the house. I may make a record. I may do a musical. I'm not sure, but I'm just very grateful I'm in a place now where I've been given an opportunity to discover this whole new side to myself."

 And it seems we won't have to wait too long to listen to her voice again, as singer Cee Lo Green has recently confirmed rumours of a collaboration between the two. The pair have recently re-recorded a new version of Cee Lo's hit  F**ck You at MSR studios in New York over the weekend and  finalised work on the track on Monday.

 Paltrow will also return to Glee for the Super Bowl episode after her appearance was a big hit with fans and in the ratings last year.

Are you looking forward to Gwyneth's music?

No comments:

Post a Comment