Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Michelle Williams upset over 'Nightline' interview edits


 Actress Michelle Williams recently opened up about the death of longtime boyfriend and father of her child, Heath Ledger, during an interview for TV with Nightline

 Just recently, Williams explained to The Daily Beast how the interview was never intended to touch upon such personal issues.

 "It was a three-hour interview that was edited in such a way that was devastating to me," she says. "They used those few quotes and the way they edited the piece to sell the interview, and it appeared as if I were breaking some kind of silence and sitting down with the express purpose to discuss something that is very private to me."

 However, Williams stills acknowledges her own responsibility towards the interview: "I am still such the-good-girl. I want everybody to like me. I want everybody to be happy. I want to please people. So that desire in the moment overrode that 'me' that is on top of myself, that 'me' that is on top of a situation."

 Personally, we can certainly understand why she would feel upset about the editing, but there is certainly nothing to feel ashamed of as she came across as a strong and sincere sweet young mom trying to find the best possible environment for her daughter.

 If you haven´t seen Michelle's interview with Nightline you can check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment